7 Best Types of Protein Powder
1. Whey Protein It’s high in protein but also harbors lactose, a milk sugar that many people have difficulty digesting.
2. Casein Protein Casein forms a gel when it interacts with stomach acid, slowing down stomach emptying
3. Egg Protein Eggs are an excellent source of high-quality protein.Of all whole foods, eggs have the highest protein digestibility-corrected amino acid score
4. Pea Protein Pea protein powder is especially popular among vegetarians, vegans and people with allergies or sensitivities to dairy or eggs.
5. Hemp Protein Hemp protein powder is another plant-based supplement that is gaining popularity.
6. Brown Rice Protein Protein powders made from brown rice have been around for some time, but they are generally considered inferior
7. Mixed Plant Proteins Some protein powders contain a blend of plant sources to provide your body with all the essential amino acids.